Services of the Trade section at the SA Embassy:
Investing in South Africa
- We provide information on investment opportunities and the business environment.
- Arrange investment missions and seminars.
- Match investors with potential joint venture partners.
- Offer guidance on locating in South Africa.
- Information and resources are available here: http://www.investsa.gov.za
Buying from South Africa
- Match buyers with suppliers.
- Organize buying missions to South Africa.
- Support buyers in attending certain trade shows and exhibitions in South Africa.
Selling in The Netherlands
- Provide information on prospective buyers, agents, wholesalers and distributors.
- Facilitate trade missions and seminars.
- Encourage buyers to attend trade shows and exhibitions.
- Provide market reports for certain products and services.
- Promote and defend the free trade agreement between South Africa and the EU.
- Advertise and promote important trade and economic events in South Africa and The Netherlands.
One of the greatest reasons why South Africa has become one of the most popular trade and investment destinations in the world is because we make sure that we can meet your specific trade and investment requirements. There are many lucrative possibilities arising from South Africa’s wealth of natural resources and almost unlimited export and import opportunities.
The case for trade and investing in South Africa
South Africa is a vast country covering 1,223,000 square kilometers. It is equivalent in size to Germany, France, Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands combined. It is the world’s largest producer of: